Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

@Ross, I switched on entombed 1 the other day and could get the scores from the server fine, so I wonder if there is an issue at your end (I had to let the program through my own firewall).

@Haramir, i will confess i'm not sure about crafting sinse I'm not sure how you gahter sufficient resources or attain sufficient skills given a dungeon you traverse from one end to the other with a limited monster population and thus no environmental repeating or same area  resource grinding.

However Jason did say earlier in this topic that he's thinking about crafting in the game using things like bodyparts of dead enemies to create new items for your party. how this might work goodness knows, but I'm more than confident in Jason's ability to deliver something good so I'll reign in any possible missgivings until Jason has got the thing working and so I can judge for myself.