Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

Hi all,
I'm surprised someone hasn't come here and posted about this already, so here I go. This morning an update to version 1.1 of Audiodefence was released to the US App store, and I'd bet most others as well. Here's a brief summary of what's new.
The game is more responsive with Voice Over in the endless mode tarot card screen.
You can't cheat anymore and get a different set of Tarot cards by exiting the endless  mode screen and coming back. Now you either have to change the cards in exchange for diamonds as has always been the case... this has also been fixed so you can double tap the cards to change them. The only other way to change the tarot cards is to survive with the ones you've been dealt for at least 60 seconds. After that you will be given new cards.
You can now use your melee weapon with a three-finger tap. Shaking still works but on I Phone 6 this is a bit harder as the larger volume buttons and the power button get in the way and I'd frequently find myself bumping them and adjusting the volume or locking my screen and messing up game progress. It's nice to have a workaround now.
Sadly there are still some bugs for me. The good news is that they aren't anything new and were not caused by this update. Some of the in-game sounds still don't play all the time and I've gotten killed more than once because of silent zombies. On the rare occasion some sounds don't stop properly either, so you can kill a zombie and still hear his sound looping after he's dead. After a long while it will eventually stop though. All of these bugs were in version 1.01 and they're still here, thankfully the update doesn't introduce any new issues and hopefully they'll fix these old ones. I reported them a while back but I will do it again.
That's all I can think of for now. I can't see any real reason to not get the update unless you like che ating on endless. Which was an unintentional flaw in the first place. Come on, update and play fair! Lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector