Re: Accessible radios?

You can use a 64 gb  sd card with at least the modern stream, but I've not bothered sinse I basically found 32 gb more than enough for on the go.

I personally just hate all that artist/genre/album rubbish myself sinse I've got far too many things like game soundtracks and audiobooks that just don't classify that way. It also annoys me that apple say "oh it's your fault for not having propper Id3 tags" when actually the Id3 tags for some things just don't exist and it's far easier to just add files to a folder any how than go through and rename every single track, again it's apple's "do it our way or else"  thinking, indeed I sometimes wonder if Apple's system is actually deliberately restricted in hopes you'll have to rebuy all your stuff with Itunes from them directly rather than use your own.

As to the cloud backups, I'd rather trust the cloud than Itunes, (and why you should be us ing a music program for data backup anyway I don't know), although I'd be much happier if I could backup as I do on windows by just copying everything onto my backup external drive.