Re: Game coming up soon, streets of chaos!

Hi.
Coltenhill01: Just your childish and bad attitude, especially in post 27, makes me never even thinking about playing your games, no matter how awesome games you make. I'll never support developers who says there'll always be drama and especially you, are inviting to lots of drama. I don't support developers who officially dish other people like you're doing instead taking all that crap privately. Yeah, people have blocked you. But, is that our problem? My experience in the audiogame community is that developers who are inviting into drama like you are doing won't make it far. But that's up to you. By the way, what's up with the topic subject? It still says "coming out soon." smile
Well, having said all this, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you'll at leased get more positive responce from others, instead bad responce, a s you have deserved out from your attitude. Have an awesome day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fluffy solger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector