Re: Game coming up soon, streets of chaos!

Hi,
The reason I blocked you, Colton, is because I know for a fact you have a history of spamming people who do something to anger you. Now, off of this subject. I will try not to contribute to this branch of the discussion anymore, and Dark I'm sorry for my original post, I was just angry because I was the one who had the ariginal idea. And Colton, if you want to contact me, get one of the people in your little group Random Nerdy Crap to message me what you want to say.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fluffy solger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector