Re: Game coming up soon, streets of chaos!

Hi,
There's always my and Sam's version. I'm not sure when it will be released but it probably won't be long, although I'm not sure what Sam wants to do with it and there are a few thigns we gotta do before it's ready, such as fix stuff which was added being a bit buggy and adding a cheets.txt file and stuff.