Re: I have some questions and a kind of rant to christians on this site.

I don't think that all the aspects of life, including our decisions are defined by fate or are written, as some of you say. But with these words I don't intend to say that everything happens randomly.
If you are on a car, you feel high and you decide to drive at top speed, and if you fall on an accident it was not written that you would die on that accident, because you, yourself caused it. and if a terrorist jumps in a school and kills students and teachers it was not written that those people would die then. Or if you marry an already known violent person and after some months of marriage your relation goes to hell, this was not written to happen, was it?
Some of our decisions and happenings occur not because everything is written under fate, but our mind decides so. Again, I'm not intending to get into atheistic theories, but that is because we sometimes can drive our lives in a certain way. If  in your school you have two choices, study science or study psychology it was not written that you decided to go for science. Just some examples.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector