Re: I have some questions and a kind of rant to christians on this site.

Hello.

I'm going to try this praying thing. smile For as long as I can in the morning. Thinking should be okay right? just thinking thanks for letting me live hear and thanks for letting me experience this state of being. Is that all I need to do? Cause it, well, feels right to me. It is late so I could be imagining it but when i think these things now, I get a tingly, cold, feeling. Not nasty cold but just a kind of releasing relaxing cold. If that makes any kind of sense to you guys. People could say yeah but Brad it's all in your mind, you're just making it up as you go along. well maybe, honestly I don't know. But I've felt energy before and it hasn't felt like this. Cold tingly. So hopefully this will help me with my life and achieving what I want to achieve.