Re: some questions about smugglers 5

For bounty missions, I recommend you get intelligence skill,  which allows you to find information in Bars.  Bounty hunting can be really tedious and frustrating without it .
I was playing around with boarding the other day, as it finally came up when I wanted it to .  Apparently you don't need the emp  skill, it merely increases your success chance.  In fact as they both cost five action points,  I  usually skip it and get the manoeuvres  skill instead.  I've so far never succeeded at and abduction mission, mainly because the board skill hasn't come up at the right time.