Re: some questions about smugglers 5

Intelligence does help with bounty missions, but it's not %100 necessary, just go to the planet your mission gives, scan, then go to the next closest planet, scan,  I tend to find the target will show up within three or four scans, I believe the chance increases based on how many objects you've checked so they should show up although it'll take more time and certainly as a pirate there are more lucrative things to do.

Also however don't forget that just because your on a mission, you can still take out pirates along the wa and earn rewards, it's actually a really good stratogy especially with say patrol missions.

I think you can board without using emp if you have the boarding shuttle upgrade for your cargo bay, otherwise I do recall getting messages saying I needed the enemy stunned with an emp before boarding, however it's not really as bad as it sounds, not if you use plenty of abilities like target lock to make sure your as like ly to hit as possible.

I have succeeded at abduction missions previously, sinse bounty hunter is my favourite class and I like to prioritize boarding, indeed in my last successful bounty hunter game I actually boarded and captured a destroyer with my cruser and some battle droids rather than having to buy one, it's also a nice way to get access to more powerful ships used by pirates such as the hell cat, although I found that by the time I could take on a hell cat and board it I'd pretty much earned enough to buy the cruser anyway big_smile.