Re: Introduction to Mud's world

I'm sure others will give you a better description than I will, but I'll get you started with some info.   A mud is a text based game.   There are websites that have information about them, and you need a mud client to play.   One that may be good for beginners is  VIP Mud.  A lot of the games are fantasy games. Medieval, magic, or space base.   But there are many different ones out there.   Some have sound packs which allow them to have sounds to them.  I'm a little short on time now, but feel free to send me a private message, or use my Skype/Twitter.  Take care