Re: Introduction to Mud's world

Hi guys, thanks a lot for all your replies. I think that the muds are very interesting and I want to try one now! Now the problem is to choose one from the clients... lol

Speaking about clients, do you know something about a mud client called "Balzhur"? Some people also have me asked me what is it, and it was the first client that I knew which is for a Muds.

Hmm, I'm thinking in use the client that has a tutorial, maybe it could make the things easier.

Regards, and again thanks!