Re: What do people believe when it comes to religion and or spirituality?

Hi

@bladestorm. It's great that you have your belief but for me there is no hell neither really is there a heaven. There are realms, places the spirit can go to learn.

You no there's so many more peaceful religions out there. If I follow one in my life time, be it through my own experience or getting a girlfriend. I'd follow a religion like sikhism. I wonder, how many Americans have heard of Sikhism? It seems Christianity is the big, in fact huge, thing in America                   but why?

Why would I consider following sikhism. 1. There is no mention of hell in sikhism.

2. There's mention of meditating on god's name.

3. There are certain rules you must follow, keeping your hair long, not fighting unless it is the very very last thing you must do and others that I don't know of.

4. They're very very peaceful people.

In fact, I do think this is the religio n I will follow when I've done a bit more research.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector