Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to write, and see if anyone else was having these problems.
I've been playing The Inquisitor all night tonight, and I'm almost done with it. There's one part near the end of the game that I can not get past though, it's when you finally leave the first town you're in, and you're on your way to the next town where the guy who you're looking for is. There's a corpse, and you're supposed to look at it, and I can not get past this part. I keep looking at the corpse, and it won't let me on the main street. It keeps bringing me back to the corpse, even when I press shift for help.
Also, there were parts in the game where I couldn't solve the puzzle on my own. The computer would do it for me, and I wasn't even pressing shift. For example, when you open the  drawer where the poison is. Sorry, I should be putting spoiler alerts, but I'm very tired, and just want to get this written and go to bed. lol
Another part where the puzzle kept getting solved for me without me doing anything was in the maze where you find the secret library.
I bought all three of these games, and I really hope they don't all have bugs in them like this. I'll be very disappointed.
Has anyone beaten part 1? Did they expierence these bugs?
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector