Re: Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

Part 1 was about $27.00. I bought it without any sale or anything. I'll see if I can complete the game, but I doubt I'll be able to.
Now, there's a bug in part 3 that keeps you from finishing the game also? Jees. Do they know of this bug? I heard part 2 and 3 were much better, but now I don' tknow. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector