Re: Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

It sounds like you are stuck in the same place I've gotten stuck every time I've tried to play the game. It also sounds like you've encountered the same helping hand I've found, some of them I didn't mind because once you figured out what you needed to do, it becomes very repetitive.

Did you encountered any problems with having to hit a key twice to get the game to see it once. This often happened to me upon entering a room or area, I'd want to see what I might be able to interact with by pressing tab, most of the time I had to press the tab key twice before it would start going through the objects.

I also found that frequently when you tried to use the map, it wouldn't give you any of the choices of where to go, you had to exit the map, then re-enter. Or you couldn't get the map to open, you had to first escape to the menu, then return to the game without doing anything to get the map to work.

I had a conversation with the author about the games problems and how to solve them so I could finish the game. He told me that the original group of people that wrote the game have been disbanded so there won't be any fixes to the game. He also told me that most of the game's problems are from the development tools used to write the game, and that the other games were written using a different set of tools, so they should work a lot better than part 1 does. That could be good news for you. For me, I was glad I hadn't yet bought any of the other Inquisitor games. With the disappointment part one was, I'm not willing to gamble that the other games don't have similar problems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector