Re: Owning a dog - Is it a good idea?

Hello
Thanks Mayana, You've indeed heled a lot. I didn't know some dogs shed at cirtain  seasons/times.
Thomas, so bassed off the help that I got from you, dark and others in this topic, I've arrived at a conclusion. Here's it:
1- No training= no dog. If I was sighted, I could probably  watch videos and attempt to train the dog myself, but as you said This is going to be challenging and nearly impossible. My pet would be safe with training, As I could control it. Since lot of people don't accept dogs being around them, I really need to have a trained dog to keep him safe and out of trouble.
2- I gotta clean after my dog.
3- I need to choose a dog that needs less grooming needs unless I could find Someone who's professioned at this.

I will be looking for a professional facility for dog training.
Now, googling "dog breeds for apartment dwellings" spews some good results, but do you have any good su ggestions for dog breeds?
Now that I think, I need a loyal dog who listens to my commands, and is less playful, because of my living situation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector