Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

@Bryan, One thing I've noticed in battle arena is that even when you've bought something perminant like the remove adds or the gem doubler, it still shows it as for sale in the ap store, but that doesn't mean you don't have it, I've not seen an add in the game sinse I bought remove adds and you can always use the "restore" button if your concerned, heck I've had no shortage of gems despite crafting.

@Touchmint, No, I didn't buy the pendent of hope, sinse firstly I never had that sort of money, and secondly as you said it's obviously intended for casters anyway, it just seems that  after buying the better heavy armour or weapons I've not had much gold. I'm not sure if I'm missing something sinse it seems the only way to heal outside of battle short of dying is to use potions, and with using potions in battle and using potions after battle for healing that can get expensive, especially in the desert arena w here the potions are 50 each, and that's not to speak of the 200 gold I've shelled out for the vial of wisdom which I've thus far done four times trying to kill that bloody enchantress, (quite a pain when fights are paying less than 50 gold each).

If there is another way to heal up between fights other than using potions or dying, or if there is another way to get gold (say by selling unused crafting materials to the shop sinse I have of those I don't need), I'd appreciate knowing.
Ironically, it's not even all fights,  it's just the ones that have enemies casting spells like those cursed mummies or mummy priestesses that do the high damage and require me to use potions.

My human knight also started with stats of 9, 9, 9, 9, 3 which I assumed was okay but probably is not.

Maybe humans just don't make good enough knights,I just wanted to play a different race to the dwarf I initially tried with the game.