Re: Distancing myself from the blind community

I certainly wasn't referring to Deathmatch either. I couldn't say one way or the other, having never played it, but I haven't heard any complaints about it either.

As for the hacking and such in Swamp, Aprone handled that situation like the mature adult he is. And, as has been stated, the reason so many of these other games have so many problems is that younger devs lack experience, and the forethought to really care about the security of their player base. I know that's harsh, but it appears to be true. And I'm not the kind of person who can just sit back and not give a shit when I know, intimately, some of the things that go on. I am really trying not to bring specifics into this, for several reasons, but the point is, I don't think it's a smart idea for anyone to play games that are written by people who have confessed to being hackers, or at the very least have dabbled in writing malware.