Re: a link to the last beta of misteries of the ancients please

I sware I'd posted a response to this topic when it came out... apparently not.
Most of what I'd said has already been covered.
The dev has said he's intending to put a version up on his site a few times over the last several months, but nothing's materialized, at least to my knowledge (there was no download on usagamesinteractive.com when I wrote this response originally).
He's requested that the game not be distributed due to the fact he doesn't want to field support requests for a beta product that's no longer in development.