Anyone still have Clipboard2sapi?

Hello all!
As everyone knows bladestorm360's links to the guide for playing japanese audiogames are mostly broken (and so his website), getting those tools can be hard for whoever wanna try. I'm seaking Clipboard2Sapi right now and can't find it at all, neither can I use the dropbox link provided by bladestorm or from any old topics. Anyone still have it? Could you please upload it somewhere and provide the link here?
Thank you in advance.