Re: Anyone still have Clipboard2sapi?

I'm not sure what that is, really. What I know is it speaks whatever comes to your clipboard or something like that. Bladestorm mentioned it in the guide for playing japanese games, but now the link, along with several optional tools he uploaded are all gone. I'm not sure if anyone still has it. I'm actually just looking for some more flavor while playing BK series.