Re: Anyone still have Clipboard2sapi?

I'd need a bit more info to implement this, but either way I don't think it'd be tough to do.
The two interfaces I'm currently looking at are:
*a small program, to which you make a shortcut on the desktop. You then activate that shortcut via hotkey, the program runs and announces the contents of the clipboard.
*A program that runs in its own window, and monitors the contents of the clipboard. It'd probably update 5 or 10 times per second, presuming that'd be enough to catch all the info you needed from the game, and whenever the contents of the clipboard changes, it'd speak it through your reader/sapi. The downside to this is that it'd happily read out a 50 page document you've just copied to paste somewhere else. Let me know which one you're thinking of - either one should take me less than 5 minutes to put together.