memories of a spammer.

hey all.
you might be wondering, ahem! who's that spammer?
well yuh, it's actually me.
I was about to post this, sorry for the delay, but now it's here.
I was looking through the fallen topiks on this forum, and well... don't just check them guys please. They are full of spamm I made, full of insults, of stupid scenes with sapi4, who uses sapi4. Come on! and that stuff, full of projects like rithm i m i tations, that wasn't actually a project, but a stupid thing to pass time.
I was... oh. Meh. Hey guys, do you think I must remake rithm i m i tations?
If you do, well I will do my best to add more features.
anyways. Lets talk about swamp.
do you remember the stupid player michael angel?
ahaa, yes, it was me. For some reason, aprone, knowing me, accepted me in his skype. I did the following to manage my bann:
insult a player
hack the server
be rude with a girl, that is nice! wonder why I did that.
her name was lory.
OK.
spam with crashwords.
broadcast.
inpersonate a moderator
cheat altering my stats
tryed to make my account an admin via the hacked server.
sure, now's payed, and yeah. It wasn't just my fault, but the one of a lot of hackers too actually. Really dude. Sorry aprone, sorry angarag, sorry lory, sorry hermiony, and all those pretty girls I insulted and bothered a lot.
I also spammed like maniak at brad, and at...
slj.
yuh. Now, lets talk about stw.
I wasn't banned, actually, but english people didn't let us talk with spannish ones. For example we were 10 in that spanish group, my username was mork so... OK yep. And weird users like nikita000 started flaming us that we were spamming, when were not.
I've also spammed like crap at... nikola stojsik.
hey dude apology If I wrote your lastname hilariously incorrect. Aw, and sorry, too.

now. Lets talk about mason.
I was about to be like sam. Masons best friend. But?
yah. I spammed him like crap, asked for private sorces, for effects that werent actual effects, flamed him, and stuff.
I ganed 2 blocks from mason.
now, with sam.
I asked for stw sources, for all, for bgt lesons, was flaming at him, was calling him... sorry... "Sam Stupid", just because... that crap you know, was flaming at his friends too, and yes.
I received 3 blocks from sam.
not telling you hey! get off of terminator! but this is my real story.
feel free to criticize, you gene too haha, not madd at ya bro. Good and or bad criticizms are welcome.
oh. If you didn't like my story, or if you liked it, what ever to be the case, please thum this up. Like or dislike, please a thum up will be highly appreciated.
thanks!