Re: memories of a spammer.

Hi The Terminator,
We all make mistakes and definitely learn from them.
I’ve been a part of an online forum if you know which is called playroom. I was a troublemaker whenever I liked. I remember about two years ago when the chat was enabled in the mainroom. I used to enter on that forum and chat like fighting with my close friend. It felt so good because we were fighting and on the other hand we were laughing because people thought we were bullying each other seriously and they offered solution to our problems that we were talking about. Also I spammed there whenever my mind desired. I remember insulting a girl who banned me from her table. We were talking on a discussion about sex, and I started saying lots and lots of things she didn’t like. As far as I remember, her name was Shamica, and by the time she banned me from there, I started getting angry. She blocked me. Well I didn’t have any choice apart from typing offencive words on the mainroom about her. For instance, Shamica is a b*tch, Shamica is a slut etc.
In the next month I ran into this girl again. She had insulted my close friend and I had to take revenge. 
The situation started getting hot under the collar and she banned me again from the table. Through my friend I wrote a message to her. “Listen, if you do not change your behavior, I will act with you like I did previously.”
She asked for forgiveness and I felt really glad when I got that message from her. It was so good to have people under your finger. But she was not the only case. There were more people insulted by me.
All these things felt so good to me, once upon a time. But now, no more. Some of those people are now my friends and we know how to get along with each other. We play games or make conversations.
That’s it. You learn from your mistakes and they help you drive in another direction.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector