Re: memories of a spammer.

Well I agree on the mistakes thing, though I disagree on "Everyone is a tool in their youth"
I've met people who quite shocked me with age vs lack of sterriotypical teenaged scummery, both online and off it, indeed my own school where I went between 16 and 19, was  one of the best experiences I've had in my life before I got to university.

also, I'm pretty much a wysiwyg sort of chap online as well myself. I'm not all that different in person, indeed about the only major difference in my behaviour online is that you miss the points when I get peopled out and go into my intravertion mode to recharge, you just get the verbose, chatting to people and loving words side of my personality, indeed one of the things i like about online, especially forums etc is that you can deal with people on your own terms. There are times when This song from Badger in the americn Rankin base versio n of wind in the willows somes me up rather well, sinse yes, there are points that I definitely hate company! big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector