Re: Immersion: is it possible in an audio game?

pitermach,

Actually, total immersion is possible with today's technology and has been for several years. The reason you haven't seen it yet is because the cost to do it restricts it to well funded research labs.

Before I lost my vision, I had a chance to experience some of what was possible. All I can say is that it was pretty darned amazing!

For me, all I want is Jordi's visor and a holodeck! big_smile