Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

The most things I want to see is lots of environments! Lots and lots of them! Sb was one of the first games i've downloaded! Thanks Mason! I heard you're friends with Sam Tupy! Maybe you and him should combine ideas into an awesome game! How much does Ultra Power cost? Someone correct me on this is it 10 dollars?