Re: silly things you've done

Eh, I don't think thunderfist's assumptions are too bad as long as he recognizes that not all ladies and not all dudes are like that. Assumptions can cause issues.

I mean are we talking just blind stuff or not? Sometimes I practice blind skills in public without people knowing (hey! I want to learn O&M too...), and one time I mixed up two girls as little boys. Mom wasn't too happy until she realized I couldn't see.

Most of my mix ups are actually because of autism lol. I have mild autism but it's enough to add a bit of spice to the whole game of life I guess. A lot of times I'll say things that people misinterpret. I think there's too many to count.

Back in Middle School I once found someone throwing out a cool stuffed pheasant. I love birds and I thought this thing was awesome so I tried to take it with me, but it was too big. So I just took the head. Halfway along the way I looked at the bird, realized it looked pretty cre epy and realized I could use it as a puppet. So mischievous and weird me put it on my finger, decided to go and say "EEEEEEEEE" at all the people I didn't like with it, Five Night's At Freddy's style, with this stupid screaming bird head in their face. Vice principal got really pissed and threw it out but it was so worth it haha

...I was a weird kid ok

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector