Re: silly things you've done

If you want to read about tender-heartedness in people regardless of their biological sex, I suggest you look into hormone and neurotransmitter testing. Some females take drugs that disrupt these receptors, which makes them difficult to rely on their maternal instincts. Some people, including myself in the LGBTQIA community advocate for the raising of awareness about not making assumptions based on beliefs, since a simple blood test and a little bit of observation can prove whether one is able to feel emotions.
Now, going back to the topic, I remember one time when I was cooking in our dorm's kitchen. After I was done, I went up to the laundry room to transfer some items into the dryer. There was just one problem. It wouldn't start. I did everything I could, but it didnt' start up. So, thinking I had everything right, I went up to the residential advisor, who saw what the problem was. They had me check the door. I soon discovered that I never closed the door, a lthough I thought I did. I really had this memory that I closed the door. So you can imagine how stupid I felt when I let that slip out of my mind. I guess my mind was occupied on other stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector