Re: silly things you've done

This one time, at band camp, we were doing this comedy night thing where everyone divided into groups and came up with something to perform.
I was in a group that was going to do some sort of Irish Drinking Song.
I had two main candidates for the bit I was going to do, and when it came time to sing it, I mixed them up--the first line from one, the second from the other.
Instead of managing to gracefully continue it, I opt for not missing a beat, and just finish early with the third line being "Crap."
Meh, probably for the better.

I was in a gladiator-themed show, once. We'd been practicing the choreography all fine and well, and had a pretty good idea of how this fight was going to go--locking swords, at one point I kick my opponents sword out of his hand...
... At some point, though, my sword is the one that goes flying. So we somehow have to improvize a way for me to overpower and stab him without it.
Luckily, it was in the open , only a few feet from a crowd of 200 drunken college students, so all I had to do was tackle him and wait for him to say something. (I wound up punching him and taking his sword.)

So this other time, we went to Disney World and did the character dinner thing, where basically the fab five (not to be confused with the fab four) come in for a few minutes for photos and mild amusement.
This was a trip involving two families, so there were multiple tables, and generally I'm neither big on photos nor conversation, so I was kinda far from most of the activity.
So, as I realize that Goofy is walking away and I didn't get a picture, I get up and start walking toward everyone else. I really couldn't tell you if Goofy saw the head-on collision coming or not.