Re: Tips and Tricks for KoDP

One thing I love/hate with KODP is that no decision is necessarily the  correct one, even in heroquests.  Really makes every game unique, which is good because I have to admit that midgame can get a bit tedius when you're waiting for the storyline to catch up.
I'm hooked on the football chairman new pro game right now, which I really need to put a topic up about as it certainly deserves a DB page and the devs have been fantastic.  With that and Adventure to fate, plus another go at KODP and the ATF sequel I'm all good on games for the moment.  Although reading an LP archive of angband made me wish there was a way to play it.  Though kerkerkruip is apparently coming out with another version soon so we'll see how much they add. smile
Back on KODP though, I do have another tip.  Don't mess with beastman!  Trolls are a tonne easier to deal with, haven't tried the others yet.