Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

The ironic thing is I'd just beaten Dungeon Master before I opened my Email and got the news. I'd asked him a while back if it would be possible to add the ability to add new women into the pool that the game picks from. That way you could design girls who were close to the type you might look for in real life. They'd still use the existing scenarios but the game would just have more options for what girl to put in what scenario. I don't think Jim quite realized what I was getting at though because he apparently thought I meant adding all new items or taking existing ones into different locations or something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector