Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

Hello everyone,
I can't exactly pinpoint the emotins I felt when I first came across this subject. I may have never heard about this at all had I been on this particular part of the forum. I had a reason for being on this section, though, which is is irrelevant to the discussion. Still, I'm not sure I would have known about this had I not got here.
When I saw this on the foru, I was, like, oh my God, is this really true? The more I read it, the more I came to realise that this was no lie.
I, like most of you who posted about this already, have played many of his amusing games on my computers for several hours, and I even spoke to him via e-mail on Audyssey in May of 2010.
Being a musician, I am always on the lookout for funeral marches, poems written into songs, and anything to sum up the emotions that one would go hough in a unified language.
James H. Kitchen, Junior, I thank you for all the work you have done, all of the accomplishments you hav e achieved, for giving us all a chance to get to know you, for sharing your talents, and for caring. Rest in peace, Jim.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector