Re: Monthly chat August 2015

Actually I didn't mean to say Left Behind didn't tell a story, just that it got pretty annoying and preachy at times. Like I said it's been a while since I read it, but I recall several books ending on cliffhangers that actually left me wanting more, but then again once I start reading something I pretty much am stuck reading it to the end if anything even vaguely interesting happens. Another thing that really annoyed me is that bad things happened to clearly good people simply because! they weren't Christians, I remember one scene in which a main character needs a doctor to help him with something or someone (don't recall at all what it was anymore,) and as soon as he figured out the guy needed help was happy to help him and seemed like a pretty good guy. Unfortunately for him he wasn't a Christian and had the so-called "Mark of the Beast," and thus could not become one even had he wanted to. Once he figured this out and that the world only had a few years left to live, the poor guy killed himself. Again I don't recall much, but it seems like that storyline was more in-depth than a lot of the main characters. If that was supposed to make me want to become a Christian, it did the exact opposite.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : petrastavreva via Audiogames-reflector