Re: Monthly chat August 2015

Well, I have certainly had a fairly busy last few days. Fortunately, it is mostly good news for a change.

Last Thursday I went to see my doctor for a checkup. The good news is my urinary tract is now free of infection, but I am still dealing with a couple of other side issues. However, my health is improving over all and I'm healthier than I have been in quite some time.

Saturday was my day to have my son Sean. We didn't do a whole lot but we did spend some time playing some games such as Snoopy VS the Red Baron , Corvette Evolution, and some pinball games. I definitely found the Snoopy game cute hearing Lucy barking out orders, and making comments like "no no no" in her typical bossy voice when you screw up. As it turns out Marcy is Snoopy's flight instructor and Pigpen is the flight mechanic to repair your biplane when it gets damaged. Woodstock is the tail gunner who fires the guns in Ariel dog fights. As I said the game was really cute.

In other news Monday I went to my ear doctor and finally, after weeks of waiting, I got my new hearing aids. The new hearing aids are awesome. They work pretty well. I'm going to have to take a while getting use to them, but I am very very very glad to have them as I can definitely notice an improvement in my hearing. That will really help as my hearing has been going down hill for a while now and I'm glad I have something close to normal hearing with these new aids.