Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

Hi.
Oh this is terrible what a huge loss. That's crazy he was only 58 that's way too young to die.
I wish I had known him i always wondered why he wasn't on this forum. I loved all his games but especially awesome homer and homer on a harley I've had hours of fun with those and all the rest of his games. I loved the fact that he managed to fit the simpsons into his games I'm a huge simpsons fan so I always got a good laugh out of that lol. He will be missed he was one of the first audio game developers as far as I can tell.