Re: Remnant status update!

Hay Nick.
I'm not exactly sure where you're stuck.
If you've managed to get past the platfroms and press enter on the terminal, then all you have to do is keep jumping to avoid Remnannt until the next phase kicks in.
If its the platforms you're having trouble with, it may not really be your speed that's the issue.
You see, to make timers an existing thing, I've had to wrig up time bombs in places the plaier can't reach, with a dummy virus that dies when the bomb goes off and then set it to end the stage and send the plaier somewhere else.
The only problem with this is that if the plaier dies once one of those bombs is triggered, the timer; for some unexplained  reason; doesn't reset.
I've tried to work around this by not making the timer start until the player gets a cirtain distance into the level.
I've tested the platforms in that level and found that it's possible to reach the termina l at the end without difficulty, but I can always increase the time if this is a big problem.
Unfortunately, there will never be another update to AAC, so the bug that might be causing your issue will never be fixed by Aaron Baker.
Please let me know which part you're stuck on, because I might have forgotten to put the platforming part into the walkthrough.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector