Re: Remnant status update!

Hay Nick.
The cheatsheet.txt file is not included in teh current version of the stage.
It and answers.txt will be merged into a single file before the final release.
also, the final release will; hopefully; contain background score for some of the sceens, as well as a longer true ending.
What's their now is just a kind of placeholder, as the final ending will also contain the setup for the post-game content.
if Aaron baker doesn't get back to me by October 1, I'm going to contact him regarding his status and to see when; if at all; he can record his lines.
Until then, I'll continue to take bug reports and fix up the gameplay so that the final release will; hopefully; be bug free.
At that point, I'll also type out the final script, as some of the lines in RC1 are just placeholders.
If nothing else bug-related comes forth within the next week or so, I'm going to update RC1 to RC2.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector