Re: Remnant status update!

Hay Nick.
I'll get that to you at some point, but it won't be as easy to write, as the platforms in that area are the special ones from the ship level.
I'll post here again once I get that in your PM inbox.
Thanks for waiting.
Edit: Sorry Nick, I can't give you a sequence file for the area you requested.
For some reason, the game isn't acting right whenever I try to jump the platforms while counting the press of the right aro.
everytime I think I get the numbers correct, the game keeps making me die when I use them.
They can vary depending on your keyboard as well; as I said in a previous post.
I can tell you that there are two small platforms close together.
Sometimes, it's only taken me two presses, while other times it takes three.
If your reeling brave, you could always try jumping about 7 or so tiles from the first small platform.
That will bypass the second small platform and land you on the first mediam platform.
I built the level so things like this are possible.
There is also a small platform next to a big platform.
Try things out, because I've tried to make the game play nice and alow me to give you a walkthrough, but it just won't.
Sorry again.
FYI, I made the previous walkthroughs using AAC's platform editor, so I was able to give exact figures.
This level uses sound sources, and AAC won't be good enough to tell me what source is at what position, nor will it let me here it, so, yeah.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector