Re: petition about Uber

And that's exactly the problem, in edition to the fact they have no regulations. And they claim to be a tech company, and the Ada doesn't apply to them? Seriously, the Ada needs some serious work. And all these problems with Uber, yet the nfb allows them to be a sponsor! And the nfb isn't doing things right either. Just cuzz they're a networking company absolutely does not give them the excuse to facilitate discrimination by unregulating things. There's gotta be some regulation, such as, once a passenger is connected to a ride, that driver is instantly being videoed and the video is uploaded to the cloud for uber to see. But then the problem with that is that anything and everything is recorded, but silent feeds would fix that. The camera would see the passenger having to get outa the car, and it would be obvious it wasn't right. And if the tech company thing is a claim on their front, then an we oughta call over an Accessibility Rights lawyer to have the company be investigated. They're a networking company, but they are not! a tech company. If they are! demed to be a tech company, then, again it's the Ada that needs some work. OUr Ada is not even close to complete, discrimination cases from other places county fairs, airports, school whatever, have gone unhdeard in the eyes of the lawmakers, and it's us that have to do the shouting to give them the wakeup call. Yeah, it's great to have a voice, but they shouldn't need so much of us they should just realize it's wrong, while we're holding our ground, then, actually take the time to fix it! This is the problem with the law at this piont. A killer gets charged just as they should, but a discriminator or discrimination facilitator can get away with it and remain unheard for all of a few weeks before they are finally! investigate. Companies and even the lawmakers sometimes also make the lame excuse and we as blind people and disabled are a low-inc ident, a minority, whatever. Wrong! Why should we be considered, a minoirty, when us disabled people could just become part of! the majority?