Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

Has the html thing been fixed with talkback? I do recall a while ago someone posting an article that stated Talkback had issues with your bog standard html pages, which is why adding access on Android to lots of things was problematic, indeed I've heard people complain about the Cog/hg titles on android and sinse those are just standard html I do wonder on this one.

Equally however that article was from some time ago and matters might have changed, and of course I've not tried Android myself as I said.

Getting back to Ios, speaking of audio dediting, one thing which has been problematic with some Ios versions but I'm pleased to say seems %100 fixed now and is a great feature is the ability vo has to automatically volume down the actual playing sound or music while it is doing the speaking. This is wonderful for games like Audio defense and King of dragon pass, and now seems to be working even in games like Lost cities. I don't know how much of this is a function developers need to add specifically to their programs or whether it is an automatic part of vo, (adventure to fate seemed fine without any special programming regarding the background music volume), but it's a little feature I do rather appreciate.