Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

The new force feedback touch thing does sound awesome, especially for games. I didn't bother with the six series as I said but like Cinnamon I'll probably upgrade to the 7 series if there are enough features to warrent me doing so.

@Cinnamon, of course I don't judge you for your licker delivery ap. It's just obvious your a fan of apple products. Apple shnaps, Apple Jin, Apple beer, scrumpy, cider, all those fine apple products which you clearly enjoy so much big_smile.

Mmmm, sorry.

Actually I have wondered about getting some delivery aps on my phone, sinse I'm pretty sure supermarkets over hear have them, though at the same time sinse at the moment I'm getting deliveries by  going on quite a trot with Reever to the local iceland and then getting my order carted over by van,  I might be better sticking to what i'm doing s inse Reever does enjoy the walk.