Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

Well, audio ducking has been a major mes on Android at least... Depends on the app in question. Some apps will just stop the audio of an app, such as tune in if a radio station is playing. Though, that I suspect is a Talkback specific issue.

Since web views on Android have been decouppled from the apps themselves with 5.0 and later, things are a bit better, but only if your Android device gets 5.0 or later, or if not, ya gotta "root" it.

Audio editing app, such as BossJock, will never come to Android. And although Wavepad does work as an audio editor I guess, way! too many unlabeled buttons.
The only screen readers that can export labels, are Shine Plus, and Galaxy Talkback, (which seems to now be called "Voice Assistant") so not to have confusion with the official Talkback.

IOS has had labeling support since 6.0 I think, and although I ain't sure if you can export them, you really don't need them to be exported, do to how well their apps are designed, and how well the devs take care in making them VoiceOver-friendly to blind users.