Re: Windows 7 and 8 Now Getting The Spyware Treatment

Thanks for the info. I wonder how many this will drive away. I am guessing not many. The more I think about the more I wonder what other devices got the treetment. I remember seeing something somewhere at sometime about apple collecting surten data. Then there was the google cars that was driving around and collecting the wifi info for google maps or something. What I am saying is that it isn't just MS we have to worry about. We have to worry, to some degree, about all the devices that we use that are connected to the net.

hey siri