Re: good science fiction book

I grabbed alot of the books that was brought up in this topic on bookshare. I will check bard when ever it comes back up. I am sure there is more out there, but I should go ahead and dip my toe in the stream as it were. I am thinking that I need to provide more info to get homed in on the books that I would like. I am tite with money, and don't like to buy something I don't even know if I would like. LOL. I know some of the books talked about here is on ITunes. I even went over to lulu and spent four US dollars on the falcon banner. So far, that one is ok. I haven't got to the moon explosion yet though. I can tell you this though, the podcasts on this book doesn't really bring across good description of the different ships in the book. I do wonder though, do they make it back to earth? Will they ever come up with some super secret that lead men kind to the next step on the evolution chain? If so, is it kept a secret? LOL. I am asuming that the action never ends . LOL. I should dip in to some of these other books that I just got from bookshare yesterday and see if they are werth while...