Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

There are many problems here with all of you just saying that you can't wait. Currently, I'm think that this game will never be released. It seems that way, considering that for the last month, not one of us have gotten the link, just because of issues Jyro's had. And the problem is his release dates. Have any of you on this entire forum learned that you should never set a release date unless you absolutely know you can meet it?
As it currently stands, Jyro has not met any of his release dates for this game. He says he'll do something later today? He doesn't do it. He says he'll release the game tomorrow? Nope, he never does. So far, that has seriously degraded my trust in that he'll ever release the game at all. Yes, I know: Your going to complain that the sited do it all the time. well, that's because they actually meet their release dates 99% of the time. If something holds them back, they can easily fix it and get the game out about a day or so later than the release date specified. Jyro's best way to fix all of this is to completely repeal all of the release dates he's set since this topic was created and just release the game. A registration system can wait. You don't have to implement such a system on the first release. Release the game, then try and work on it. At least let us try it before we get even more ticked at you, Jyro.