Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Dark: The issue in my opinion is Jyros excuses for not having released the full version of the game yet, and not just that he can't meet up to his own deadlines.
First he said he needed to work on a demo version, which he first would send out to us who have preordered and then the others who haven't preordered the game. Us who have preordered don't need a demo version. If a demo version was what we needed, we wouldn't have preordered the game... smile You won't buy a movie and just get the trailer because the movie isn't made yet, right? I think you see my point.
I was like: Okay, what's the issue of releasing a demo version out from a full game which is, according to the release date, already finnished?
Then, he worked on the documentation. Again, I got the feeling that he's not working on the full version of the game. This is not the documentation we need but again, the full version we have payed for.
Then, Jyro said he was working on a video showing the gameplay of the game. Again, we don't need a video showing how to play the game, but the actual game itself.
And lastly, he is working on a system on his website where we can download the game instead of having him send out mails individuelly. That sounds really nice, but why not just release the game to us who have preordered and then work on this to those who will buy the game after its release?
Now you are telling us that you have got new lines for voiceovers, which just confirms that the full version of the game is not done yet. Why not just say it as it is: I can't meet up to my own deadline. I'm not sure when the game is finnished. Some voiceovers needs to be done and maybe some other stuff as well. No official message from Jyro about this, but only messages telling: Thank you for your patience and support. The game will be r eleased in just a few days... This is like keeping us excited day by day with false hope instead of just telling the trooth. This is what makes me mad...