Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

I usually don't, either. I'm no expert, but I can get around the Windows command line if need be, and I've done so in the talking Dosbox project as well. But for some reason I've always struggled with this one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cbenner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector