Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

yes you do need to point it to where it needs to go, ok, so if you wanted to load up the twriter disk, which, by the way, is one of my favorites because I remember it from elementary school, you would do the following, and I'll put it on the new line with the code tags.

 mess apple2ee -flop1 disks\twriter.dsk

That is literally it, so long as you are in the directory, or you add mess to your path environment variable, you will get the emulator, give it a second to load texttalker and it'll start. I want to learn how to write programs for it, because I'm a crappy coder, lol, and why not enhance my crappiness by taking on more projects. I also want to find out how the phoneme mode of the echo works, I can enter it, but I think I need a phoneme table or something to create intelligible text with it.